This resources index contains websites, books, marketing tools, courses and certifications I use to research and create content for Copy&Bake. Got a resource you’d love to share? Submit your suggestion via the contact page.
- Fundamentals Of Digital Marketing, free, Google Digital Garage
- Level 4 Accredited Marketing Courses, paid, College Of Media And Publishing
- Think With Google, free – consumer insights, forecasts, trends, and marketing strategies from the genius of Google.
- Google Keyword Planner, free – essential for anyone in marketing, especially for anyone interested in Search Engine Optimisation, or PPC campaigns. Free.
- Facebook Business Manager, free – super important for anyone using Instagram and/or Facebook, allowing you to create organic and paid posts on both platforms. Want to schedule Instagram posts (including videos and carousels) without paying for a scheduling app? Facebook Business Manager lets you do just that for free.
- College of Media and Publishing Resource Library, free
- Canva, free with premium options – super useful tool for creating social media graphics as well as marketing materials without expensive software or graphic design experience.
- Hootsuite, free with premium options – social media dashboard and scheduling app.
- Google Analytics, free – track your web traffic as well as revenue in sales, conversions, and ad spend.
- Google Trends – see what the world is search for, including a country-by-country breakdown
- Digital Marketing Institute, mostly paid with some free options – a wide range of courses covering everything in digital marketing, with the option to sign up as a free member and get access to a mix of articles and free training courses.
Marketing Deep-Dives By Topic
- What Is A Tracking Pixel – Explained In 800 Words Or Less, Digital Marketer
- What Are Tracking Pixels And How Do They Work?, Ryte
- The Facebook Pixel: What It Is And How To Use It, Hootsuite
- Land Your Next Job from Google, free – covers tips and tricks for your CV, cover letter and the application process.
- Webinars @ Google, free – from writing for social media, to CVs and cover letters, the Google webinars are remote and can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- FashionWorkie, free, job listing website for roles in the UK creative industry, featuring a heavy focus on paid internships and entry-level positions.